A little ball with packed with taste!
- In a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients the nuts until it becomes a thick paste.
- Then add the 3/4 cup of almonds and blend until you have a chunky paste. Don't blend too much or it will become too gooey.
- If it's too dry, add a tablespoon of honey, agave or rice malt syrup.
- You should be able to roll them into a ball with out too much mess. Roll into bite size balls in the palm of your hand.
- Separately blend or blitz the 1/4 cup of extra nuts for the coating.
- Roll each ball in the coating and store in an airtight container in the fridge, they should last a week if no one else finds them!
Try and find a nut butter with no added salt or sugar. You can switch out the Agave syrup for rice malt or honey, if you prefer.