- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook rhubarb with filtered water and cinnamon for 15 minutes on a medium heat. When cool, mix rhubarb with all the filling ingredients in a big bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly in a large glass baking dish or casserole. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add all the topping ingredients. Mix thoroughly until crumbly and sprinkle over the berry filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool a bit when done and serve with yogurt, coconut ice cream or fresh cream.
- Leftover is great for breakfast. Make half a recipe for less people.
- Option to swap the strawberries for 8 cups of blackberries. You may also use other fruits like stone fruit or cherries.