- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 6-8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Blend all ingredients thoroughly in medium bowl, Thermomix or food processor.
(We recommend adding the cacao nibs or chopped nuts to the matching Happy Shape flavor variant for added crunch and texture.)
- Pour mixture into baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When done, let cool and drizzle with icing if desired.
- To prepare the icing, just mix the coconut oil and sweetener until smooth.
- Visit the HHY Shop for available Happy Shape flavors.