- Pre-heat oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl except for the chocolate chips and nuts. Mix well.
- Melt coconut oil and sugar together, then mix thoroughly with the rest of the wet ingredients in a separate bowl or stand-up mixer.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well to form the cookie dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts until evenly distributed.
Use a scoop or roll a small amount of cookie dough into a ball. Place on the baking tray and flatten with the back of a glass or fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and allow cookies to cool before removing from baking tray. Enjoy!