- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place liners in a muffin tin.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and blend well. Set aside.
- Melt the oil or ghee with the honey and add to the dry mixture. Then, add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add the zest and the chocolate chips, mixing well until a nice dough forms.
- Roll 10-12 even portions of mixture into the balls and press gently into the muffin tray. Make crosses on the top by gently pressing in the extra chocolate pieces.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest until cool.
- Serve and enjoy!