- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line muffins tin with squares of baking paper or muffin cup liners. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, water, chamomile, oil, honey, and vanilla in a mixer or Thermomix. Blend well and add the lemon zest and juice.
- In a separate bowl sift together cassava flour, collagen, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and blend really well, either in a food processor, Thermomix or blender.
- Fill lined muffin tins with batter. Garnish the top of the batter with ½ -1 teaspoon whole chamomile flowers per muffin.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a knife or fork inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
- Enjoy served with a little fresh butter and a drizzle of raw honey!