- Store the coconut milk in the fridge for a few hours or ideally overnight.
- Wash strawberries and remove the leaves. Turn the strawberries upside down and cut the top off each individual berry ¼ from the tip. The lower portion will be the base where the “coconut cream” will go.
- Open the can of coconut milk. Remove and discard the thin water liquid that should have separated from the cream. (You can store this to add to smoothies.)
- Place the coconut cream and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, whisk on high until peaks form.
- Place mixture into a piping bag. You may also use a zip lock bag, with a tip cut off one corner.
- Pipe the mixture onto the top of the strawberry base. Place two chocolate pieces on the coconut cream as eyes, then top off with the strawberry tips as Santa hats. Finish off with a dot of cream at the tip of each “hat”.
- Place in the refrigerator to keep cold or freeze until ready to serve.