- Preheat oven to 180°C and set an oven rack in the middle position. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wash and cut Brussels sprouts into quarters if they are big, or into halves if they are smaller.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the oil directly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pop into the oven to roast, stirring once halfway through, until tender and golden brown. This should take about 20 minutes.
- When done, transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the dressing.