- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Halve the lemon crosswise and cut up one half into thin slices. Save the other half for later.
- Trim the ends of the brocollini and slice in half at angles.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, toss lemon slices, brocollini, garlic and onion in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, mix well and spread out evenly in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until slightly crispy.
- Remove from the oven, squeeze the remaining half of the lemon over the top and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Serve as a side dish.