- Get your moulds ready, I like to lightly coat them with coconut oil.
- Mix the sweetener and liquids together, minus the gelatin.
- If you’re using fruit to make a liquid, add this into a high speed blender until you have a puree fruit liquid.
- Pour the liquid mixture fruit puree into a saucepan and heat over a low heat.
- Sprinkle the gelatin and whisk until fully combined and there are no lumps. Taste and add more sweetener if needed. Heat the mixture until all the gelatin is dissolved—do not let boil! You will have to move quickly over the next steps as the gelatin will start to set.
- Once dissolved, remove from the heat. Pour mixture into moulds or a shallow glass container and set in the fridge for 2-3 hours (or longer). You can put them in the freezer if you wish to hurry this process up, but I find they set better in the fridge.
- Pop out of the moulds or cut out of any container you used.
Options for colours and flavours:
- Red - berries, watermelon, cherries and beetroot
- Orange - carrots, oranges, mandarins, papaya, turmeric, mango and apricots
- Yellow - apple, grapes, and mango
- Green - celery, cucumber, spinach and green apples
- Blue - blueberries, and blue spirulina
- Purple - acai, dragonfruit, blackberries, purple cabbage and grapes