- Rinse millet and cook combined in the bone or veggie broth over medium heat until all the liquid is absorbed. Set aside.
- While millet is cooking prep the other ingredients.
- Add the oil into a frying pan. Sauté the shiitakes, onion, garlic, and ginger until onion is translucent. Then add the greens. Mix well to cook slightly and turn off heat.
- Add the miso, tahini, lemon and water in a small glass. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked millet and veggies. Pour in the miso mixture, mix thoroughly and then plate into separate bowls.