- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate on low heat or using a double-boiler.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread with a spatula until even and thin.
- Top with your selection of ingredients, adding the flattest and smallest choices first.
- Gently press the toppings that are not firmly embedded in the chocolate.
- Place the tray in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When the chocolate is firm, break into “bark” sized pieces and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.