What to Expect in a HHY Nutritional Consultation
Knowing what to eat can be difficult. There are so many different diets out there today that are supposed to be the ultimate cure for your health problem. The truth – everyone is different. Your body is different from every single other person on this planet. Your biochemistry is based upon genetics, lifestyle, environment, current conditions and all things in between – which is why the approach should be individualized.
No more guessing – just embracing the simplicity of professional nutritional guidance.
At Happy Healthy You, our team of nutritionists have expert knowledge in human biology, biochemistry and nutritional biochemistry. This allows the practitioner to develop easy strategies to support your individual biochemistry, conditions, imbalances and goals. It’s quite powerful to know what nutritional implementations are just for you.
Your first HHY Nutritional consultation will last around 50 minutes and you’ll be asked in-depth questions about your lifestyle, diet, history, medications, and bodily systems.
In a HHY Nutritional Consultation, you can expect to be empowered, supported and have a specific dietary protocol moving forward.
What are your goals? We’ll help get you there.
Our dedicated nutritionists will:
- Review your previous health and family history
- Discuss goals and conditions that need to be addressed
- Ensure you feel listened to
- Help you understand the intricacies of your body
- Establish healthy relationships with food and eating patterns
- Give you a step-by-step guide reviewing lifestyle, diet and supplementation
- Encourage knowledge of food and nutritional intake
- Support you in your nutritional and healing journey
Often, researching and googling can lead to fad dieting, confusion and in some cases, worsening of a condition. Nutritionists are experts in holistic dietary intake.
Who can benefit from a HHY consultation?
A HHY Nutritional Consultation is perfect for those who:
- Are confused about what to eat
- Have an unhealthy relationship with food
- Have an acute or chronic health condition
- Need help determining underlying food intolerances
- Have poor gastrointestinal health
- Suffer from auto-immunity or immune-related conditions
- Have hormonal imbalances such as adenomyosis, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, oestrogen dominance, PMS and all things in between
- Are going through perimenopause and menopausal transitions
- Suffer from binge-eating, bulimia or anorexia
- Have chronic inflammation or chronic health conditions
- Suffer from chronic fatigue or poor cognition
- Find it difficult to adapt to stress
- Want to improve hair, skin, and nail health
- Nourish and reduce pain-related conditions
- Have impaired metabolism or abnormal cholesterol, blood sugars and liver detoxification
- Need advice on healthy ageing
Nutritional consultations are excellent for supporting every aspect of health, big or small. Understanding the right dietary intake can change your life and give you invaluable knowledge for a happy, healthier you.
How do I book a Happy Healthy You Consultation?
Step 1: Simply go to our Clinic Page.
Step 2: Select your practitioner.
Step 3: Choose your preferred time and date.
Step 4: After booking confirmation, you’ll be sent an email with links to fill out prior to the consultation.
Step 5: Fill out the HHY Intake form, Diet Diary, and Privacy and Consent form
Step 6: Attend your HHY Nutritional Consultation via the link provided.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.