A salad with a zing and crunch. This is a great salad to have as a main meal or serve as a side at your next BBQ.
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
- Toss pumpkin in coconut oil, curry powder and salt and pepper
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until tender and roasted. Cool pumpkin once cooked.
- Arrange spinach leaves on a large plate. Top with avocado, red onion and roasted pumpkin, then sprinkle with nuts.
- Drizzle with your selected dressing - the Honey & Mustard or Orange & Tahini dressings both go well with this salad.