Delicious little taste bud explosions!
- Wash the potatoes well, chop them in half and boil them in a large pot of boiling water until a little tender. Allow them to dry well. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Toss lightly in olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange on a baking tray. Bake for 25-30 mins or until cooked. Tossing/turning at least once during the cooking time.
- In a food process add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper, and 1/4 cup of the fresh herbs. Process until smooth.
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil add the blended sauce mixture and cook for 5 minutes on high until it thickens slightly.
- When the potatoes are cooked arrange on a serving plate/tray, top with the warm sauce, mayonnaise and a sprinkle of fresh herbs. Enjoy!