- Prepare the noodles as directed. In a non-stick fry pan, add the extra coconut oil, if required. Cook the tofu on each side until it turns a little golden. Set aside.
- In a large wok, heat the coconut oil. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and stir fry for two minutes.
- Add the sliced vegetables and cook for a few minutes, making sure not to over-cook them. Add the curry powder and toss through the vegetables, then add the cooked tofu.
- Add the tamari and water and lightly toss through. The noodles should absorb most of the liquid. Adjust the taste to your liking, if required.
- Serve garnished with the bean shoots, sliced green shallots and a slice of lime.