- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Prepare the dressing. In a jar add the lemon juice, sweetener of choice, mustard, balsamic vinegar, garlic and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Shake well.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and toss them in 2 tbsp of olive oil. Spread evenly on a large roasting tray & roast for approx. 20 minutes or until the florets have changed colour slightly. You want them still crunchy, not cooked all the way through.
- On a serving plate arrange the broccoli, sprinkle with the toasted almonds, cranberries and parsley, and pour over the dressing.
- Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!