- Soak the raw almonds and sunflower seeds for 2 hours in water & drain well. In a high speed blender, process until it forms a coarse crumble. Add the dates, coconut oil and salt, and process until mixed thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into 8 cup cake holders, spread evenly over the base and press down firmly.
- In a saucepan, melt the coconut butter gently with the coconut oil and maple syrup, stirring constantly. When combined, leave to cool.
- In a blender, combine the mango flesh, turmeric, ginger. lemon juice and ground cardamon. Blend until smooth.
- Gently stir into the slightly cooled coconut mixture and mix well. Spoon into the base layers. Then place in freezer.
- In a bowl, beat the frozen coconut cream and 1/4 cup extra mango flesh. Add to the top of the frozen mango tart. Freeze again until set.
- When you're ready to serve, remove the tart from the freezer and allow to sit for 1/2 hour. Top with toasted coconut and serve.