- Bring the stock to the boil and add the couscous. Turn off the heat and put the lid on, allowing the couscous to swell and become tender. Fluff up the couscous with a fork. Allow it to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl toss the couscous, capsicum, herbs, and chickpeas.
- In a bottle mix the tahini, orange juice, ½ cup water, and sweet chilli sauce and shake well. You may need more water if the mixture is too thick.
- Put the couscous and feta in a serving bowl and sprinkle with the toasted seeds, fresh pomegranate, and few extra herbs.
- Pour over the dressing and serve alongside your favourite fish, grilled vegetables or falafels.