- In a sauce pan heat the coconut oil and the onion and cook for a few minutes. Add the curry powder, turmeric and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and stir well. Cook for a further 2 minutes until you have a tomato/curry paste.
- Add the vegetables, you may need to add a little water to mix the vegetables in well. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the kidney beans and rice, stir and mix well (mash a little to allow the kidney beans to combine well)
- Serve bean mixture in tacos, nachos, burritos etc. Refer to other recipes for ideas.