A tasty start to the day, healthy snack or delicious dessert packed with the goodness of Chia.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix once more, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best results, refrigerate overnight).
- Layer some of the chia mixture into the bottom of each jar or bowl. Top with some diced fresh mango, alternate layers of chia mixture and freshly diced/pureed mango until glasses are filled to the top, ending with fresh mango.
- Top with some toasted almond flakes and serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to serve.