- In a medium bowl combine all the dry ingredients. Alternatively, you may blitz all the ingredients together in a high speed blender or food processor.
- In a jug mix the water, lemon juice and olive oil. Slowly add to the dry mixture. The result should be sticky – not too wet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 160 ℃ and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly and thinly over the baking paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into the sizes you desire. Return them to the baking tray with the opposite side facing up and bake for another 10-20 minutes until crisp.
- Serve with your favourite dip, cheese or spread.