- Preheat oven to 180℃ and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Use your clean hands to toss and mix well, making sure you coat the oats with the oils and sweetener.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until very lightly toasted. (Time may vary between ovens.)
- Cool before serving or storing. This muesli can be kept in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to two weeks. It can also be kept in a mason jar in the refrigerator. (If you want more muesli, double the batch and freeze.)
- TIP: For activated oats or buckwheat, soak the grain overnight in a little water. Rinse in the morning and heat on a baking tray until dry. Then follow the instructions above.