- Slice the carrots and radish into thin circles. Shape a few carrot squares for the bottom trunk.
- Slice the cucumbers lengthwise into ribbons. Do the same for the celery, making six long and thin slices.
- To assemble, first lay down the rinsed kale leaves in the shape of a Christmas tree. Then, add some carrot squares to form the bottom trunk.
- Next, sprinkle the sprouts along the trunk from top to bottom.
- Decorate your tree with the rest of the veggies.
- Top off with the celery slices formed into a star.
- Serve alongside your favourite dip.