- Warm up a soup pot over medium heat. Add oil, leeks, celery, onion, garlic, mushrooms and herbs. Saute until the onions are clear.
- Add the beans, sweet potato and broth. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Five minutes before serving, add the optional noodles or miracle rice. Then add the kale and parsley. Stir well and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili to taste.
- Enjoy with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- If you have SLOW COOKER, add all the ingredients and cook for 4-6 hours on low. Just pop in the optional noodles 5 minutes before serving and add a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of chili to taste.