- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic, onion and mushrooms. Sauté until tender.
- Add the vegetable stock and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Transfer the cooked mushrooms and stock into a high speed blender. Add the yoghurt, then season with salt and pepper.
- Process until you have the desired consistency. Be careful that the mixture is not too hot to avoid scalding yourself.
- Pour into soup bowls and garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
- Serve warm and enjoy!