A delicious, quick & easy mushroom soup.
- In a large pot, heat the oil, add the onion & garlic, and sauté until tender.
- Wash, pat dry, chop and add the mushrooms and stock.
- Simmer for 15-20 mins or until the mushrooms are cooked and tender.
- In a high speed blender, add the yoghurt, season with salt & pepper, and process until you have the desired consistency. Be careful the mixture is not too hot, to avoid scalding yourself.
- Pour into soup bowls, garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!
*For the mixed mushrooms, use Portobello, brown, white, enoki, oyster, etc.