- In a large pot melt the coconut oil. Add the turmeric, cumin and cayenne powder and cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until a little soft. (You may need to add a dash of water if the pot becomes too dry.)
- Add the corn kernels and toss with the mixture. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the broth, bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer around 5-7 minutes until the corn is just cooked.
- Add the cashews, coconut milk and lime juice then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a high-speed blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add a little more water or coconut milk if you require a thinner soup.
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with fresh coriander.
- Serve warm and enjoy!