- Chop the cauliflower and broccoli or use a food processor to cut them into small, “rice-size” pieces. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion, carrot and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the broccoli, chickpeas, turmeric, curry powder and lime juice. Stir for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower and shallots and cook for another 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is just cooked and the broccoli is bright green. Do not overcook the cauliflower.
- Season if desired. Sprinkle with coriander and chopped walnuts (optional). Serve.