- In a saucepan, cook the riced cauliflower with the olive oil for 5-10 minutes. When done, remove from heat and strain out any excess liquid.
- Next, mix in the flax meal, salt and honey.
- I like to use a bamboo sushi mat for rolling. They’re available in most Asian grocery stores.
- Lay out the nori sheet on the mat and spread a thin layer of the rice evenly across one side.
- Place a strip of your fillings along the centre.
- Roll from one end, tucking in the end of the nori as you roll along.
- Slice and enjoy with tamari, pickled ginger and wasabi.