- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with a baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Coat and toss salmon, fennel and green beans with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon on the tray and top with the fennel wedges and green beans. Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is almost completely cooked through (cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of your salmon). If you want your salmon skin crispy, flip the fish over after 20min and cook for another 15min.
- Whilst the salmon is baking, combine greens, grapefruit, and blood orange to make your citrus salad.
- Fan the avocado slices on one side of your plate and add the citrus salad next to the avocado.
- Place salmon, fennel and beans on the plate. Drizzle with lemon and serve.