With so many reactions to wheat and gluten, it's best to avoid them where possible and choose rice alternatives like these rice noodles. The combination with sprouts and avocado make it the perfect happy hormonal balancer.
- Cook the rice noodles according to directions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the vegetable ingredients as directed.
- In a glass jar combine the sesame oil, soy or tamari, rice vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Shake well.
- On a serving plate or a large bowl, toss the salad ingredients with the noodles along with the salad dressing. (The noodles can still be warm if you prefer.)
- Garnish with the black and white sesame seeds and serve.