- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- While oven preheats, combine the bread crumbs, parika, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Cut avocados in half vertically and remove the pits. Carefully slice each avocado half vertically down to the peel. Using a large spoon, scoop the avocado slices out of their peels.
- Brush each avocado slice with a beaten egg and coat in bread crumbs (repeat process for a thicker coating). You may also dip avocado slices in a bowl with the eggs, then roll them in a plate with the bread crumbs.
- Place avocado slices in baking dish (or baking sheet covered with one of these versatile, non-stick silicon baking mats) and drizzle olive oil on top.
- TIP: Add a sprinkle of fresh lime juice to preserve the avocado color while baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.