- For the crust place all the ingredients in a high-speed food processor. Mix until it is sticky. Press into a spring form pan and chill for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Add the avocado flesh to a high-speed food processor along with the lime juice, zest, ½ cup coconut oil, raw honey, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the prepared crust and chill for approx. 1 hour or until it has firmed. I pop mine in the freezer and thaw slightly before serving it’s like an ice cream treat.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve.