A super healthy and nourishing bowl of goodness. Easy to make and a quick meal for the family.
- Steam pumpkin then blend together with the miso paste, soaked cashews, olive oil, garlic and Himalayan salt
- Add coconut oil to a fry pan and fry the tempeh and zucchini on medium heat until golden brown. Add the sesame seeds until slightly golden
- Cook rice noodles as per instructions on the packet
- To serve: place a serving of rice noodles into a bowl, place tempeh, sesame seeds and zucchini on top of noodles.
- Spoon pumpkin sauce on top of tempeh and garnish with coriander