A delicate combination of beautiful flavours..
- In a seperate saucepan bring the two portions of stock to a simmer and add the saffron and tomato passata.
- In a large paella pan/sauce pan/fry pan (whatever you have that is suitable to use) heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add the rice and cook until it becomes well-coated in oil and a little clear. Add 500ml of the heated stock and the paprika and cayenne, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes on low heat. If it becomes too dry and starts to stick, add more stock.
- When most of the liquid has been absorbed, add the beans and capsicum and another 500ml of the liquid stock. Stir well and cook for approximately another 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add the remaining stock - the rice should be almost tender. Gently stir in the seafood and 2 tbsp of the parsley. Make sure the seafood is thoroughly cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with a fresh slice of lemon, sprinkled with the remaining parsley.