- Prick potato all over with a fork. Place on outside edge of microwave turntable. Microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool. Thinly slice.
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl until combined. Season with pepper. Preheat grill on high.
- Add potato to pan. Pour over egg mixture. Tilt pan so egg covers base. Cook for 1 minute or until almost set.
- Place pan under grill. Grill until omelette is lightly browned. Cut into quarters. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salad.