Looking for a quick treat that is not going to destroy your eating plan? Look no further. Tasty and easy to make to have on hand for a sweet treat.
- Line 10-12 muffin forms with baking paper or a 24 cm round cake tin.
- Process all the ingredients for the crust in your food processor and press the crust into the round cake tin or muffin forms and refrigerate.
- Blend all the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy, except the blackcurrants. Add them afterwards.
- Pour filling over the crust and freeze 3 hours or till set.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with blackcurrants and dried edible flowers.
You can easily use your favorite berries instead of blackcurrants, if you prefer that.