Just like the real thing..
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees, toast hazelnuts for 15-20 minutes and then roll into a towel to remove some of the skin to enhance the real 'hazelnutty' flavour.
- In a food processor combine dates, cacao and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add toasted hazelnuts and shredded coconut and pulse until finely chopped.
- Using damp hands roll the mixture into small bite size balls and coat in the extra shredded coconut.
- Store in air tight container in fridge or freezer, and ENJOY!