- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a standard pie dish.
- Whisk two eggs, mix with the rice and season with salt and pepper. It should be a little sloppy and will set after cooking. Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until firm to touch. Set aside and let cool.
- In a saucepan boil the pumpkin, potato, garlic and onion in the stock until tender do not over cook until its too mushy.
- Once cooked remove and drain well and cool slightly and mash together. In a separate bowl mix together the three eggs, add the pumpkin mixture, feta and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the rice crust and top with a little crumbled feta.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until the centre of the pie is firm. Once cooked remove from the oven and serve with your favourite salad.