- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand up mixer or large bowl, add the coconut oil, pumpkin puree, sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Next add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices and salt. Mix well, then add in the ginger.
- Put dough in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Next use your hands to form dough into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in cinnamon-sugar coating, place on cookie sheet, and then slightly flatten each dough ball with the back of a small glass. Keep a little thick so they are chewy.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack. Allow cookies to cool completely before serving.
- Makes about 12 cookies.