- Combine cumin and chilli flakes in a bowl. Sprinkle half over chicken with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Place pumpkin in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Cook on high for 6 minutes or until just tender. Pat dry. Drizzle over 1 teaspoon oil. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the pumpkin, turning, for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Cook chicken, turning, for 5-6 minutes or until cooked. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir in onion, garlic, currants and the remaining spice mix for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in chickpeas for 3 minutes or until warm. Stir in coriander, lemon zest and re-maining lemon juice. Season, cut the pumpkin and chicken into pieces. Serve with the warm chickpea salsa.