- Combine the prawns, chili, ginger, garlic, rind from 1 lime and 1 tbs of the oil in a bowl. Season. Set aside to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop 1 avocado. Process with the coriander, mint, chives and 2 1/2 tbs lime juice in a food processor until almost smooth. Add the coconut milk, water and 1 1/2 tbs of the remaining oil. Season and process until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Cut remaining avocados into wedges. Drizzle with a little of the remaining lime juice to prevent discolouration. Arrange with papaya and lettuce on a serving plate.
- Combine honey and 1 tbs of the remaining lime juice in a bowl. Heat the re-maining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, turning, for 4 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Drizzle with the lime mixture.
- Top the salad with prawns. Spoon over green goddess dressing. Sprinkle with the macadamia and season.