- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-force. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Place miso, warm water and oil in a large bowl. Stir until smooth. Add potato and parsnip and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on prepared tray. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, coat sliced tempeh in olive oil and grill. You can use a stovetop grill pan.
- Divide spinach between 2 bowls. Top with roasted vegetables and grilled tempeh.
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with seeds and nuts.