- Add all pancake ingredients (apart from hemp seeds, blueberries and ghee) and mix well in a large bowl or blender.
- Whisk batter thoroughly to remove clumps.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on low to medium heat.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil to the pan. Wait until it heats/bubbles.
- Add ¼ cup of pancake batter and leave on until it bubbles.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes until golden. (Almond flour can burn quickly so ensure there is enough oil on the pan while cooking.)
- Place cooked pancakes on a plate and top with blueberries and hemp seeds. Serve and enjoy!