- Combine chilli, lime juice, garlic and oil in a bowl. Add prawns. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Make dressing place fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a screw-top jar. Se-cure lid. Shake to combine.
- Place papaya, eschalot, tomato, beansprouts, coriander, mint, basil and noodles in a bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Cook prawns, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes or until pink and just cooked through.
- Divide papaya mixture between plates. Top with prawns. Serve.