- In a big bowl, add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips/bars and colouring powder. Mix well. (You may also use a food processor or blender.)
- Add the colouring powder. Feel free to adjust the amount depending on the colour you want to achieve.
- Put into silicon moulds or hand shape into little rectangles or squares and arrange on a tray lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips/bars in a sauce pan over low heat. Dip coconut shapes into the melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper or a cooling rack, then put into fridge until firm.
- Enjoy your treats and store the rest in an airtight container in the fridge.